Mazen Chediak In 60 Seconds...
Experienced CFO who excels at increasing the bottom-line of start-ups and established small/medium-sized businesses. As a transformational leader with a focus on data, people, and process optimization, I stand by my track record of eliminating inefficiencies and producing effective cross-disciplinary solutions. Guided by my strong analytical skills, I ensure businesses meet financial goals.
Pinpointed inefficiencies to make proactive business recommendations
Held senior positions such as VP of Accounts and Finance, Group Finance Director
Completed financial reporting, cash flow management, project financing, and more
Reduced loan repayment terms and obtained complex loans
Understands the value of human capital and leads rockstar teams to success
Track Record Highlights
- Orchestrated a complex loan between three banks.
- Saved more than $2.4M by identifying redundancies.
- Raised $1.5M within months for a start-up.
- Secured real estate in Canada, US & Europe.
- construction Infrastructure
- engineering EPC Contractors
- banking-financial-services Investments