Maggie Neilson In 60 Seconds...
In her 23-year CFO career Maggie has worked with family businesses, successfully leading many projects such as software conversions, succession planning, lucrative sales of corporations and seamless integrations with new structures. She has skillfully mentored numerous accounting professionals into roles of increased responsibility, both in person and online. Maggie is a former CGA and holds an MBA from Laurentian.
Identifying cost efficiencies without compromising sales growth
Budgeting & Forecasting
Successfully guiding management with operating plans and vision for the future
Identifying the key business drivers to facilitate growth
Create contingency plans to manage key suppliers and customers
Balancing big picture with fine details
Track Record Highlights
- Led exit team in attracting 5 offers from private equity firms. Negotiated 10X resale 2-years later (to the world’s largest nutritional supplement company.)
- Saved a logistics & storage company $280,000 per year by repatriating offshore, outsourced accounting function.
- Saved $250,000 annually in 4-months by reorganizing & streamlining 3 accounting teams into one centralized department.
- Negotiated an exit 140% over the nearest offer to a U.S. Public company while retaining 90% Canadian employee positions.
- After years of sales stagnation and operating losses, grew annual sales from $15M to $20M with 10% net operating income in 1-year as General Manager.
- manufacturing, transport & logistics: Vitamins/Water valves
- property & real-estate: Developments
- retail & consumer-products: Vitamins/Cannabis products
- technology & media-telecoms: Online sales
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.