Lee Mitchell In 60 Seconds...
CFO and experienced strategist coaching and guiding business leaders over the past 35 years in New Brunswick. Lee is experienced in leading people, developing culture, projects and process. He have a successful and impressive track record with expertise in identifying and driving value in an organization. And has a reputation as a trusted business advisor fostering organizational improvement and success.
Implementation of suite of applications for Records and Document Management
Strategic planning for Non-profit, Retail, Public and Private sector entities
Business planning specialist across multiple sectors to achieve goals
Systems and Controls
Review and improvement of systems and controls across multiple sectors
Cash flow Improvement
Review and improvement cash flow and budgeting
Track Record Highlights
- Identified opportunities for expected annual savings of $1.2 billion for Public Sector entity as a member of a Strategic Program Review Task Force.
- Led a highly successful 650 user implementation of Bilingual Electronic Records and Document Management system (Content Server).
- Led dealership specific ERP system process review, update and implementation.
- Developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies, internal controls, and accounting procedures.
- Corporate Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Food Service
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.