Laura A. Gray In 60 Seconds...
Laura A. Gray is an accomplished executive with 20 years of experience in the public and private sectors. She is dedicated to driving growth, sales and profitability through forming strategic relationships and partnerships.
Drawing upon her extensive experience in private equity across diverse industries such as clean technology, medical technology, and real estate, Laura is deeply passionate about forging relationships with strategic partners that invest capital for her clients. Through leveraging her extensive network to provide strategic referrals and access; this has resulted in revenue growth and the optimization of financial performance for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
An advocate for women in politics, Laura lends her time as the VP, Communications for the Ontario Women’s Liberal Commission.
Laura takes great pride in leading a team of talented fractional CFOs in Eastern Ontario, including: Ottawa, Brockville, Cornwall, Kingston and Pembroke, the towns of Gananoque, Prescott and Smiths Falls, and the counties of Prescott and Russell, Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Lanark, Renfrew, Leeds and Grenville, Frontenac and Lennox and Addington. + Gatineau
Facilitated Capital Raises Between $1m and $50m
Partner With Leadership Team to Expand, Align, And Articulate Strategic Goals
Strategic & Capital Partnerships
Promoted Company Products and Services to Strategic Investors and Strategic Partners, Achieving Business Development Objectives and Capital Requirements.
Growth Support for Professional Services Consultancies, Real Estate, Clean Tech, Not For Profit and Advocacy, MedTech Industries
B2B / B2C Partnerships & CRM
Chief Relationship Officer, Multi-Family Office
Track Record Highlights
- Facilitated capital raises between $1m and $100m for SMEs
- Former Managing Partner of a multi-family office serving UHNW ($150m+) families
- Mentor to start-ups and SME C-Suite, providing guidance on capital raising and exponential growth strategies
- B2C Customer Relationship Management: Designed and Conducted KYC interviews with multi-national organizations in Canada/USA
- Clean Technology
- Real Estate Multi-Residential / Commercial Investments
- Medical Medical Technology (Med-Tech)
- Social Venture & Not for Profit
- Renewable Energy
- Med-Tech / AG-Tech Real Estate
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.