John Pyper In 60 Seconds...
An experienced CFO with over 20 years of financial leadership business experience, CPA, CGA, and MBA in manufacturing, distribution, and service sectors.
John is a CFO, developing strategic plans with owners to manage growth and profitability and execute on their vision. John has a successful track record of building teams, process improvement, improving cash flows and margins, restructuring, financial planning and analysis, governance, and implementing and improving decision support systems.
John’s passion is to see owners achieve their vision and dreams.
Developing long-term strategic plans to grow the business
Succession planning, overcoming obstacles to growth
Budgeting & Forecasting
Developing Budgets & Forecasts
Improving efficiencies in operations, inventory management, and administration
Developing new and expanded debt facilities with favoured terms
Track Record Highlights
- Improved gross margins from 10% to 25% through product and customer margin analysis to focus sales, marketing and production efforts on high-return SKUs and customers.
- Developed strategic plans to execute the mission, vision, and values of stakeholders to grow top-line from $100 million to $200 million in 5 years.
- Maximized EBITDA earn-outs for selling founders through cost-cutting and contract terms during earn-out period.
- Saved over $1,000,000 per annum in direct labour from investing in capital project to automate processes in manufacturing facility with a 1-year payback
- Improved profit margins by 5% by sourcing import products from favourable jurisdictions to optimize taxes and tariffs
- Secured over $1 billion in bank financing with favourable terms over 10 years for capital projects and expansion.
- Manufacturing/Export Forest Products, Food Processing
- Distribution/Import Forest Products, Personal Protective Equipment
- Service Tourism, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care
- Not For Profit: Healthcare
- Property & Real Estate Facility Leases, Acquisition, Construction, Divestiture
- Entertainment Film & Television Content and Service Production and Distribution
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.