Jessie Ju In 60 Seconds...
I have a proven track record of translating the company’s business model and strategy into a compelling financial narrative, as well as scaling up the company’s accounting and finance infrastructure to meet the needs of a high growth organization. I am focused on stakeholder management, digital transformation, operation efficiency, capital structure optimization and M&A transactions.
Track Record Highlights
- Acquired and integrated eight companies, $150m in valuation, across Canada and US for a manufacturer over two-year period with a focus on people to deliver superior customer experience.
- Implemented the ERP system for a real estate developer to drive finance and operation excellence, raised $65m for company growth and created management info reporting function.
- Transformed a construction company to be fully digital, optimized the capital structure through debt financing and doubled the bottom line through cost reduction and simplified organization structure.
- Build finance and accounting function for an e-commerce company and brought liquid debt at merchant bank by conveying business model to financial model during COVID.
- Executed sell-side transaction of an insurance company, $100m valuation by strengthening stakeholder relationship, building BI database, adding business units and evaluating complex transactions.
- retail-consumer-products e-commerce
- property-real-estate Vertically integrated Developer
- technology-media-telecoms Software and Hardware Developer
- banking-financial-services Investment Bank
- insurance Brokerage
- manufacturing-transport-logistics Assembly and Distribution
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.