Jennifer Wilkie In 60 Seconds...
A 13-year CFO and accomplished executive with business, government and non-profit experience. A proven track record in financial, strategic and operational management. In past roles as Chief Finance Officer Jennifer led a team of financial, human resource, governance and information technology professionals through various stages of organizational growth.
Ensuring financial accountability, transparency
Linking strategy to operational results
Optimizing business processes
Systems and Controls
Building a strong integrated control framework
Collaborating as a key member of your team
Track Record Highlights
- Increase bottom line by 10% in 5-years by optimizing business processes and automating workflows to minimize costs and maximize value.
- Planned and executed aggressive strategic plan that hit 100% revenue growth target in 5-years.
- Grew sales 10% over 2-years by working with the community to develop and implement inclusive services.
- Negotiated and managed $500M in national and international contracts to support growth and cash-flow.
- Facilitated faster decision making by leading a team of 10 to implement real-time finance and operational KPI reporting that produced models & forecasts to support 60% growth in 1-year.
- As Chief Human resource officer oversaw growth in employees from 40 to over 200 team members in 13 years. Created a performance oriented organization to support exponential growth (900%) by implementing best practices in HR management including compensation linked to performance, monitoring and measuring engagement as well as creating a safe and inclusive workplace.
- Government-Defence Contract management, fund accounting
- Foundations & Non-Profit Growing non-profits to enable achievement of strategic goals
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.