Eric Rasmussen In 60 Seconds...
Global Finance Executive with extensive international experience in optimizing company performance and driving growth. Expertise in raising growth capital, M&A and integration, corporate turnarounds and balance sheet restructuring. Inspiring and influential leader, a master communicator and recognized as a valued and trusted advisor.
Cash flow Improvement
Track Record Highlights
- Restructured the balance sheet and operations of an early stage public company, increasing market capitalization by 2.5X ultimately selling the company for a 20% premium.
- Raised $47 million in growth capital through secondary equity offerings and At-the-Market raises.
- Negotiated a $60M committed credit facility.
- Led 9 closed M&A transactions in Canada, the US, Brazil, Italy, and the Netherlands with a total deal value of $650 million.
- Successfully led 10 major post-merger integrations, achieving all significant milestones and synergies, in Canada, Germany, Poland, the US, Italy, Argentina and the Netherlands.
- Led the structuring, formation and mobilization of a highly-profitable joint venture in Russia.
- Restructured bidding and risk management processes and cost structure to improve long-term profitability of multinational business unit from nil to 15% of sales.
- mining-resources-energy Oil and gas services
- agriculture-farming Cannabis
- not-for-profit Non-profit Board member
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.