Donna Wong In 60 Seconds...
A financial growth expert with a proven track record in establishing the necessary corporate infrastructure to scale from private to public. Extensive experience raising private equity, debt and government funding to support companies’ business strategies and working capital needs. Specialize in the technology and health care sectors.
Able to think strategically and roll up sleeves to execute on plan
Secure debt and equity financing, IPO, government assistance
Analyze data and KPI's to drive results
Hire and mentor high performance teams
Cash flow Improvement
Liaise with operations to identify efficiencies
Track Record Highlights
- Raised $57.4 million in a private placement, prior to taking a fabless semiconductor company public on the TSX via a reverse take-over transaction (RTO).
- Positioned a public psychedelics company for growth by implementing a corporate governance and internal controls framework, developing financial models, planning capital needs and mentoring staff.
- Secured $25 million in federal and provincial government assistance to fund R&D projects for a private technology company.
- Assisted senior management of a private healthcare technology company in executing their exit strategy by developing financial models and preparing due diligence materials.
- Re-engineered the financial and accounting processes of a public IT consulting firm and reduced the monthly reporting cycle time from 20 to 9 days (a 55% decrease).
- Streamlined and restructured operations of a private technology company, resulting in a 30% reduction in operating expenses and annual cost savings of $12 million.
- technology-media-telecoms Software, fabless semiconductor
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.