Derek Lindsay In 60 Seconds...
Derek is an internationally experienced finance executive dedicated to accelerating the growth of emerging companies by finding creative solutions to improve cash flow and profitability, financial reporting and controls, as well as securing growth capital. Derek helps companies increase their value by building high performance teams based on enhanced collaboration, accountability and execution. He has experience with acquisitions and obtaining the required funding.
Debt and equity raise
Finding the best partner and terms for debt/ equity
Cash flow and profit improvement
Improving liquidity, costs, margins and cash flow
Coaching, collaboration, accountability and execution
Agreeing strategy, preparing the business and implementation
Improve reporting, controls, processes and IT systems (accounting/ ERP)
Track Record Highlights
- Medical device company: Raised equity and debt, completed IPO, improved controls and compliance, implemented new accounting system.
- Fintech / Digital payments company: Raised equity and debt, completed acquisition, improved cash flow and profitability, enhanced reporting and controls, secured TSXV listing.
- Healthcare company: Refocused business strategy to focus on partnerships and raised equity.
- Industrial technology company: Raised equity, secured strategic partner, reduced costs to improve cash flow.
- Mining company: Raised equity and debt and secured strategic partner.
- Healthcare/ Medical Device
- Fintech (SaaS)/ Digital payments
- Industrial technology
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.