Brian Anderson In 60 Seconds...
A 25-year Alberta CFO and self described “adventure capitalist,” his favourite story is a capital raise that took place on a heli ski trip. This company is now worth in excess of a billion dollars.
An entrepreneurial Chief Financial Officer and business leader with an ability to interpret and see beyond financial statements, raise capital and maximize the strategic value in companies has resulted in building a number of successful businesses.
Brian leads a team of fractional CFOs providing outsourced part time CFO services for small & medium businesses in Calgary Alberta as well as Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Red Deer, Lethbridge, etc..
If you’re hiring a part time CFO in Calgary or Southern Alberta you may be interested in highlights from his career as a fractional CFO.
Raised $1 million to $250 million
Best lessons are discovered
Developing financial strategy to expedite growth and increase valuation
Building financial building blocks to increase cash, profit and valuation
Budgeting and Forecasting
Identifying risks, opportunities and tracking performance
Track Record Highlights
- Raised in excess of $45 million of equity for an infrastructures services provider leading to doubling revenues for 3 consecutive years that resulted in share appreciation of 44x
- Restructured a transportation & logistics company and raised $250 million in private equity from the world’s leading global investment company.
- Took a private company public at 50 cents via an initial public offering on the ASE (now TSX). The company has subsequently grown to a billion dollar market capitalization.
- Responsible for restructuring $15-million debt and expenditures to get to cash flow positive in 1-year.
- Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, Prairie Region.
- mining-resources-energy Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Lithium
- manufacturing transport logistics Heavy equipment
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.