Arthur Stern In 60 Seconds...
I have had had a long career in helping others achieve their business objectives; whether its hiring, sourcing capital, executing acquisitions and divestitures, implementing controls and streamlining processes, strengthening governance, improving cash flow and otherwise strengthening revenues and overall operations.
Spent 20 years helping others run successful small businesses
Developed owner objectives and plan to achieve goals including disposition
Budgeting & Forecasting
Developed 'where we are going' and 'how will we get there' strategies
Successfully sourced bank, private and public funding
Worked with business partners to improve dysfunctional relationships
Track Record Highlights
- Arthur spent 20 years with Arthur Andersen, as a partner focused on a Bay Street practice, working with bank and insurance companies. Arthur's 2nd 20 years was spent with small businesses.
- In 2011, Arthur was recognized by CPA Ontario with an honorary FCPA for his work with clients, in leadership roles with not-for-profit groups and instruction at Schulich's MBA school.
- Arthur's clients are as varied as is his experience. He is now working with a landscape firm after several years advising owners of a bus tour operator.
- hospitality-tourism Transportation and Sightseeing
- technology-media-telecoms Software
- services Legal, Recruiting, Landscaping
- insurance Property and Casualty
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.