Arthur Stern In 60 Seconds...
I have had had a long career of helping others achieve their business objectives; whether its hiring, sourcing capital, executing acquisitions and divestitures, implementing controls and streamlining processes, strengthening governance, improving cash flow and otherwise strengthening revenues and overall operations.
Spent 20 years helping others run successful small businesses
Developed owner objectives and plan to acheive goals including disposition
Budgeting & Forecasting
Developed 'where we are going' and 'how will we get there'
Successfuly sourced bank, private and public funding
Worked with business partners to improdve disfunctional relationships
Track Record Highlights
- Arthur spent 20 years with Arthur Andersen, as a partner focused on a Bay Street practice, working with bank and insurance companies. Arthur's 2nd 20 years was spent with small business.
- In 2011 Arthur was recognized by CPA Ontario with an honorary FCPA for his work with clients, leadership role with not-for-profit groups and instruction at Schulich's MBA school.
- Arthur's clients are as varied as is his experience. He is now working with a landscape firm after several years advisingthe owners of a bus tour operator.
- hospitality-tourism Transportation and Sightseeing
- technology-media-telecoms Software
- services Legal, Recruiting, Landscaping
- insurance Property and Casualty