Anne-Marie Gammon In 60 Seconds...
An entrepreneurial CFO with over 20-years of senior financial management experience, Anne-Marie is an adaptive and resilient business and financial leader, residing in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with success in all cycles from startup, through to growth, and exit. She is also a leader in the finance profession, as past President of Financial Executives International, Atlantic Chapter.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
MOST PROUD OF growing a startup to nearly 2000 clients and $6m in revenue in under 10-years, as well as being nationally recognized with the Fellow of the Society of Management Accountants’ designation followed by the award of Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant of Nova Scotia, the highest honours bestowed in the Canadian accounting profession.
Growth Strategy & Execution
Multi-stakeholder, Multi-Jurisdictional Strategy Development and Execution
Adaptable & Resilient Leadership
Leadership of all Organizational Functions Including Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting
Team Mentoring & Training
Delivered Pre-Certification Management Accounting Education for Over 20 Years, to Candidates In Diverse Economic Sectors
Led Best-In-Class Public Financial Reporting, Resulting in Timely Public Disclosures 1-Week Earlier than Others in Industry Peer Group
Fifteen Years Experience in Multi-Jurisdictional, Family-Owned Enterprises
Track Record Highlights
- Grew startup to nearly 2000 clients and $6m in revenue in under 10-years.
- Led a team of 9 through the business life cycle of growth, divestiture and exit to new owners over a 3-year period.
- Responsible for improving cash flow management, sustainability of operations and banking relationships that led to an attractive strategic alliance with a key partner in under 6-years.
- Member of steering committee that developed and launched the initial rigorous national CPA certification program, as part of the historic unification of the accounting profession in Canada.
- Successfully managed public reporting for 3 companies in different industries.
- Led the adoption and implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards for 2 diverse public issuers.
- Led finance teams of up to 14 and $3.9 billion in total assets under management, including financial reporting and budgeting.
- Higher Education Private, Not For Profit, Publicly Traded
- Real Estate Publicly Traded, Funds, Mergers/Acquisitions
- Aviation / Defence
- Automotive, Family Owned, Multi-Jurisdictional
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.