Albert Yehuda In 60 Seconds...
Passionate about business, my strength lies in helping teams improve the way they work and grow their bottom line. As a CFO and Big Four Consultant, my focus has always been in leading teams towards common objectives; focusing on tools, people, and processes to create the infrastructure necessary to support an organization’s needs. My experience extends from SMEs to Fortune 100 organizations.
Track Record Highlights
- Finance function optimization. Taking Finance & Accounting teams to the next level by helping them become better partners to their organizations.
- Multiple ERP Implementations.
- IPO Readiness Lab Training: Helping Companies Go Public (Deloitte).
- Elevating Governance, Implementation of Advisory Boards, and Creation of Audit Committee Operating Model (at Deloitte).
- LEAN Certificate (Detroit, Michigan).
- Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics
- Retail, Consumer Products
- Property, Real Estate
- Technology, Media, Telecoms
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.