Albert Yehuda In 60 Seconds...
Passionate about business, my strength lies in helping teams improve the way they work and grow their bottom line. As CFO and Big Four Consultant, my focus has always been in leading teams towards common objectives; focusing on tools, people, and processes to create the infrastructure necessary to support an organization’s needs. My experience extends from SMEs to Fortune 100 organizations.
Track Record Highlights
- Finance function optimization. Taking Finance & Accounting teams to the next level. Helping them become better partners to their organizations.
- Multiple ERP Implementations.
- IPO Readiness Lab Training: Helping Companies Go Public (Deloitte).
- Elevating Governance. Implementation of Advisory Boards. Creation of Audit Committee Operating Model (at Deloitte).
- LEAN Certificate (Detroit, Michigan).
- Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics
- Retail, Consumer Products
- Property, Real Estate
- Technology, Media, Telecoms