Al Quong In 60 Seconds...
I am an entrepreneurial finance executive and bring more than 25 years of operational and advisory experience in a wide range of capacities and industries. My diverse skill set of Canadian and US taxation, financial reporting, debt/equity financing and risk management, allows me to provide strong and value-added service to clients.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Policies & Procedures
Equity, Private Mortgages, Senior & Subordinated debt
Canadian and US
Track Record Highlights
- Actively managed $92M construction and financial management of 13 mwh solar projects, with annual revenues exceeding $14M
- Secured $26M credit facility and $16.5M in senior and subordinated debt to leverage construction of solar projects
- Private equity experience - investment analysis, structuring, preparation of waterfall models and investor relations
- Key member of ERP Project Team to implement new accounting, order entry, purchasing, manufacturing and inventory system
- Performed Canadian and US tax compliance, planning and structuring for North American manufacturing company