Al Quong In 60 Seconds...
I am an entrepreneurial finance executive and I bring more than 25 years of operational and advisory experience in a wide range of capacities and industries. My diverse skill set in Canadian and US taxation, financial reporting, debt/equity financing and risk management, allows me to provide strong and value-added service to clients.
Al is a fractional CFO in Oakville, in the Greater Toronto Area and virtual CFO services.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Policies & Procedures
Equity, Private Mortgages, Senior & Subordinated debt
Canadian and US
Track Record Highlights
- Actively managed $92M construction and financial management of 13 mwh solar projects, with annual revenues exceeding $14M
- Secured $26M credit facility and $16.5M in senior and subordinated debt to leverage construction of solar projects
- Private equity experience - investment analysis, structuring, preparation of waterfall models and investor relations
- Key member of ERP Project Team to implement new accounting, order entry, purchasing, manufacturing and inventory system
- Performed Canadian and US tax compliance, planning and structuring for North American manufacturing company
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.