Adele Imrie In 60 Seconds...
Experienced CFO working with and mentoring entrepreneurs and NFP ED’s to develop and grow their organisations. I provided financial leadership for an entrepreneur, obtaining extensive experience in negotiations, financing, modelling, reporting and tax planning for commercial real estate and P3 infrastructure projects. I also have significant Not- for-Profit board leadership experience.
complex multi layer financing experience
design and implement processes in fast paced and growing organisations
lender, government and contract compliance
Board, lender and investor reporting
support entrepreneurs and ED's structure organisation for growth
Track Record Highlights
- Oversaw the growth of assets under management from $66M to $1.3B in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Secured multi layer debt/equity financing for over $1B in infrastucture and real estate development projects.
- Led negotiations and due diligence for real estate and share acquisitions and dispositions
- Executed planning, management and compliance of tax positions for multiple related and partnership structures
- Chaired the boards and finance committees of NFP organisations in the education, health care and social assisted housing sectors. Currently sit on the St. Elizabeth and TCHC boards
- property-real-estate Commercial real estate development, Public Private Partnership Infrastructure
- not-for-profit Education, health care, social assisted housing
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.