Adele Imrie In 60 Seconds...
An experienced CFO working with, and mentoring entrepreneurs and NFP ED’s, to develop and grow their organizations. I have provided financial leadership for entrepreneurs, obtaining extensive experience in negotiations, financing, modelling, reporting and tax planning for commercial real estate and P3 infrastructure projects. I also have significant Not- for-Profit board leadership experience.
Complex Multilayered Financing Experience
Design and Implement Processes in Fast Paced And Growing Organizations
Lender, Government and Contract Compliance
Board, Lender, and Investor Reporting
Support Entrepreneurs and ED's Structure Organization For Growth
Track Record Highlights
- Oversaw the growth of assets under management, from $66M to $1.3B in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Secured multilayered debt/equity financing for over $1B in infrastructure and real estate development projects
- Led negotiations and due diligence for real estate, and share acquisitions and dispositions
- Executed planning, management and compliance of tax positions for multiple related partnership structures
- Chaired Board and Finance committees of NFP organizations in educational, health care and social assisted housing sectors. Currently sitting on St. Elizabeth and TCHC boards
- Property-Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Development, Public Private Partnership Infrastructure
- Not-For-Profit, Education, Health Care, Social Assisted Housing
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.