What does a CFO do?
A CFO’s (Chief Finance Officer’s) role is to get fully engaged in your business, regularly drill down into your financials and use their perspective by which to help you plan, forecast and monitor financial performance. A CFO can provide valuable help to you in the follow areas:
- Help you strategize, plan and operate your business to your maximum financial advantage.
- Analyse results in the context of the company’s objectives and strategies.
- Plan and consider how financial transactions will be booked, consistent with the objectives and strategies of the business.
- Work with your internal Finance function (bookkeeper or Financial Controller) and/or external Accountant.
- Focus on a clean, quick, and solid closing of the books within days of the end of the period.
- Establish key indicators that provide early warning for management.
- Work to maximize the value of the business to the owners.
- Ensure you (the owner or CEO) understand the financials, the trends and the issues they identify.
Our CFOs are qualified accountants with decades of commercial experience in high level finance roles. They have controlled the finances of companies across a huge variety of industries and sectors – plus with a team of over 700 CFOs globally, you can be sure to get the answers from someone who has been there and done it.
What’s more, you can have a high calibre part-time CFO at a fraction of the cost of a full-time resource. Outsourcing a CFO is tremendously cost effective and most CFOs pay for their own time with the cost savings they identify in your business.
The CFO Centre is offering a 1:1 emergency scenario planning video call with one of our experienced CFOs to review the 7 critical areas in your business. You will come away feeling clearer about your options for increasing cash and mitigating risk.
If you believe our expertise could benefit your business, please click here to register
Or for more information about the CFO Centre please call us on 1300 447 740.
Hire a superstar part-time CFO
To help you increase cash, profit and valuation and free you up from the burden of day-to-day opperations.