Marc Gordon In 60 Seconds
Marc Gordon is married with 2 children. Originally from Southport in the UK, Marc and his family relocated to Australia in 2023 and now call Perth home.
Marc is a retired martial artist (Aikido) who now enjoys hiking and walking wherever there are mountains, lakes and scenery worldwide.
After being in Sales and Business Development in financial services for the last 12 years working his way up to Key Account and Director roles his desire and passion has always been the same: Always add value to clients/people.
Track Record Highlights
- Helped mortgage businesses grow and multiply their income streams by increasing services and maximising every opportunity to help clients and build their revenue.
- Managed and developed the business relationship with leading banks, lenders, and providers to ensure brokers had the best possible training, products and solutions for clients.
- Won several big national deals and partnerships in the mortgage sector between lender and distribution.
- Set up my own training consultancy business in the mortgage sector allowing businesses to upskill, train and qualify their existing staff.
- Have organised and hosted some of the mortgage industries biggest events allowing business owners to increase their network, connections and education, in order to deliver best client experiences
- Banking Financial Services