Joseph Ohayon In 60 Seconds
Joseph Ohayon is a qualified Chartered Accountant who relocated to Perth in 1992. With a diverse professional background, Joseph has held key positions such as Finance Director for private companies and CFO/Co Sec and Director for listed companies. Throughout his career, Joseph has gained extensive expertise in various areas including project valuations, strategic planning, acquisitions, licensing, cash flow planning, capital raising, R&D Tax Incentive claims, financial reporting, and corporate governance. His broad range of experience reflects a deep understanding of the financial landscape and a strong track record of delivering results.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Cash flow Improvement
Increasing profit and equity value and attracting investors
Track Record Highlights
- Strategic Management Financial planning and analysis; developed pipeline of projects; set up laboratory and recruited technical team; assessed business opportunities.
- Corporate Development8 capital raisings; CFO, Co Sec and Director experience; strategy development; ASX compliance
- Commercial & Financial ManagementSupport Business Development and completed 8 licence agreements; financial reporting; budgeting and resource allocations.
- Stakeholder Management Support CEO with Investor Relations activities; contract management; relationship development with internal and external personnel.
- Healthcare Biotech
- Engineering Mining Services
- Sport-recreation Health clubs