John Paterson In 60 Seconds
John Paterson is a strategically minded and commercially focused qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA). He has over 25 years of senior and executive level professional experience, initially with Deloitte followed by an international career in major global corporations.
John has extensive experience in Professional Services, Financial Services, and the NFP sector.
Building financial building blocks to increase cash, profit and valuation
Budgeting and Forecasting
Identifying risks, opportunities and tracking performance
Cash flow Improvement
Helping owners sleep better and feel more in control
Increasing profit and equity value and attracting investors
Track Record Highlights
- John has acquired invaluable knowledge and experience of the challenges and opportunities facing both large and small businesses in sales, operational, regulatory and financial areas.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies
- Advanced budgeting and forecasting methodologies
- Improving Business intelligence
- Working capital management and cash flow improvement
- Acquisition due diligence and integration of new business entities
- Large scale restructuring following M&A activity