Dinesh Thuraisingham In 60 Seconds
Dinesh Thuraisingham boasts an impressive three-decade track record of thriving in global markets, including Australia and the ASEAN/Asia Pacific region, across a wide spectrum of industries. He emerges as a results-oriented, highly motivated, and exceptionally resourceful commercial leader, showcasing a well-documented prowess in steering companies, furnishing insightful analyses, and delivering enduring, profitable expansion.
Analysis of the market, competitors, risks, products, and financials to chart sustainable growth
3-way forecasting, variance analysis and action plan to address gaps.
Turning-around companies and accelerating profit growth
Valuation, M&A and capital raising
Assessment of on-going cash requirements and ensuring adequate funding
Track Record Highlights
- Developed and executed 3/5-year business plan for various companies, with clear financial and operational targets
- Turned around company’s financial performance and position by increasing turnover, reducing indirect costs, and reducing debtor days
- Developed a customer and product profitability framework, which drove the enhancement of profit and cash flow through detection of revenue and cost leakages, price increase initiatives, and turnaround of poor-performing accounts
- Grew revenue multi-fold through the conceptualisation and commercialisation of new businesses and revenue streams
- Instrumental in the process leading up to an IPO, and various M&As
- Professional/Recruitment Services
- Investment Banking
- Big-4 Accounting Firms