David King In 60 Seconds
Armed with strong financial management and people skills, and a strategic focus, I enjoy partnering with growing / dynamic organisations to help the stakeholders achieve their goals so they can live the life they choose. As an experienced CFO I worked with medium and large corporations across multiple sectors before joining the CFO Centre in 2014 to pursue a portfolio career as a part-time CFO.
Track Record Highlights
- Established the CFO Centre business in the Newcastle / Hunter region of NSW and successfully grew a portfolio of SME clients and a team of CFOs.
- Successfully acquired and integrated multiple businesses as part of the growth plan for a private equity backed manufacturer and service provider.
- Led several successful ERP integrations, delivering on the needs and expectations of all stakeholders.
- Launched and delivered a new professional development initiative for regional finance executives who had limited access to such programs.
- Played a pivotal role in successfully steering a large manufacturer through voluntary administration with an eventual sale to a multi-national buyer.
- manufacturing-transport-logistics Light & heavy manufacturing
- property-real-estate Property Development
- engineering Mining OEM
- services Professional services