Anne Vyver In 60 Seconds
|I am a passionate Entrepreneur who is just as passionate about people and what drives them as I am about achieving the profits to drive businesses forward. I am a Chartered Accountant and over the past 20 years I have established, bought and sold a number of businesses myself. I have been a CFO in diverse industries and I’m energised when working with positive motivated people who enjoy challenges|
Cash flow Improvement
Thinking outside the box to ensure all financial obligations are met.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Using existing knowledge and experience based on your business to ensure that every opportunity can be taken advantage of and planned for.
Building relationships which creates a collaborative and positive work environment.
Collating data in a way that allows Management to make informed decisions.
Brainstorming and strategy sessions for forward planning and lateral thinking opportunities.
Track Record Highlights
- Established an Accounting practice, scaled it and successfully sold it 10 years later
- Purchased a Montessori School, Established a number Property and Construction Companies & a Retail outlet and successfully sold all of them
- Served on a number of Boards on 4 Continents (Africa, USA, Europe & Australia) and have been involved in Strategy, Budgeting, Financial reporting and planning across all areas of Business.
- Improved Company Culture by Mentoring, Training and Coaching a number of business owners and their staff with positive results
- Involved in various Due Diligence, Acquisitions, Mergers and their subsequent Restructuring