Alan Freeman In 60 Seconds
Alan Freeman is an accomplished CFO with a remarkable blend of finance and commercial leadership expertise. He possesses a genuine passion for augmenting performance and strategically advancing businesses through proactive guidance, support, and the dissemination of sound financial information. With extensive experience as a CFO for various SMEs, Alan is exceptionally equipped to aid business owners in navigating the subsequent stages of growth.
Developed medium term plans and detailed budgets
Creation of Executive Reporting platforms to support business goals
Cash flow Improvement
Helped business owners manage and improve business cash flows
Assisted business owners increase business profitability
Led multiple technology based improvement projects s
Track Record Highlights
- Part of small team involved with multi million dollar national business sale over a two year period
- Acted as CFO for ambitious businesses in Manufacturing, Not for Profit, Construction, Agriculture, and Logistics sectors.
- Managed a number of business system projects from Business case to final implementation
- Development and ongoing management of strategic planning and reporting process in large manufacturing business
- Managed clients through the complex business impacts of COVID, both in the decline and recovery phases
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics