Mark Dingmann In 60 Seconds
I am a strategic, roll up your sleeves, multi-industry, finance and operations leader. My success is as a collaborator who eliminates or minimizes barriers, engaging leadership in the pursuit of shared personal and financial goals. I served as a CFO in companies ranging in size from small proprietor to large publicly traded businesses before joining the CFO Center in January of 2021.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Cash flow Improvement
Systems and Controls
Track Record Highlights
- Advanced a start-up biotech manufacturing company from R&D stage to commercialization. Implemented SAP ERP system enhancing operating processes and control environment.
- Implemented multiple shared service centers of excellence delivering efficient operations and significant annual cost savings.
- Developed an activity based cost accounting system to analyze studio production creative services delivering higher demand and internal utilization.
- Reduced operating expense growth rate through strategic outsourcing and offshoring.
- Raised operating capital for start-up through both traditional and non-traditional financing vehicles.
- Managed several significant building construction projects and multiple technology implementation projects, on time and under budget.
- Incubated and launched direct to consumer media product in less than half the time and cost of the proposed budget.
- banking-financial-services Large Regional Banking, Community Banking, Federal Credit Unions
- technology-media-telecoms Broadcast Entertainment, Film Production
- manufacturing-transport-logistics Specialty Hybrid Plastics Packaging, Biotech Industry
- not-for-profit Private K - 12 College Preparatory School, Housing & Energy Assistance
- services Regional Medical District Heliport
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...