Srinivas Subramaniam In 60 Seconds
I joined CFO Centre in August 2022. I have over 40 years of financial and general management experience of being a service provider as well as a client – I empathise with both. I have a solid exposure to Pharma, Apparel manufacture, IT / ITES, Heavy Engineering, and BFI sectors.
On-time completion of all corporate and fiscal compliances
Budgeting & Forecasting
Preparation of annual budgets with monthly reports generation and MGMT review
Cash Flow Management
Improved current assets and liquidity management
I always build and manage a team of people who are far better than me.
Valuation expert - portfolio of over ₹4 lakh cr. Strategies to unlock value.
Track Record Highlights
- Managed growth of a start up FPO company from 25 FTEs to 4,000 FTEs in 5 years. Responsible for General Management, HR, Finance and Admin functions.
- Apparel manufacturer - Hong Kong. Set up offshore offices at Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka. Liaised with US Customs for substantial duty reductions on imports into USA.
- Successfully negotiated with banks for substantially enhanced credit lines to facilitate growth. Ensured short term funds are used for short term uses and vice versa – avoided cash crunch pitfalls.
- Set up finance department of a fledgling pharma company from scratch. Recruitment, systems, policies, procedures – everything. Became Head of Finance function at the young age of 27.
- Set up standard costing system for pharma manufacturer. Developed with IT Department an automatic report on variances from standards.
- Services Financial Process Outsourcing IT / ITES companies
- Engineering Aerospace Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)
- Banking / Financial Services
- Healthcare Pharmaceutical Multinationals
- Retail / Consumer Products High fashion women's apparel for the US markets