Kerri Turner In 60 Seconds
I am passionate about helping businesses succeed and achieve their potential; and in particular enabling and empowering the teams and business leaders. I have broad experience across Big4, multinational B2B & B2C, family business and start ups. My core experience is in the formulation and execution of business growth plans, managing business risk and implementing financial planning & analysis.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Detailed analysis to continually assess whether our objectives are achieved.
Use tools to solve problems or to challenge & pivot your current business model.
Cash flow Improvement
Cash planning to identify areas of weakness & make better decisions.
Identify and mitigate risk through review, action and accountability.
Maximise return on investment through continuous improvement across the business.
Track Record Highlights
- Co founded a start up company and negotiated a successful sale.
- Served as FD & General Manager responsible for two company P&Ls and Balance Sheets.
- Led teams across all functions on change projects and initiatives by having clear transparent objectives and common goals.
- Delivered on multiple integrated systems implementations and upgrades.
- Engaged with all stakeholders, successfully bringing them on the company’s journey.
- Navigated HR, employment law, staff engagement, Health & Safety, insurance, industry specific requirements, tender management and financing challenges.