Adrian Dewey In 60 Seconds
Adrian Dewey is a Chartered Accountant who started his career with PwC as part of their Turnaround Team where he was involved in trading, restructuring, and selling distressed businesses.
He later joined the Corporate Finance team of London’s largest independent stockbroker where he was involved in transactions on both the Full List and AIM including IPOs, demergers, and acquisitions. Following a move to New Zealand, Adrian Dewey joined KPMG Corporate Finance where he specialized in Capital Markets, Valuations and M&A. Following a successful corporate career, Adrian Dewey founded and exited a number of businesses in the Incentive and Rewards, Motorsports and SAAS sectors.
Degree in econometrics and advanced excel tutor
Ex Associate Director of KPMG Corporate Finance
Budgeting & Forecasting
Extremely strong financial modeling skills
Extensive buy and sell side experience
Track Record Highlights
- Founded and exited four different companies across multiple sectors.
- Run multiple successful turnaround projects.
- Head of Capital Markets division at KPMG Corporate Finance
- Advised and operated companies in five different countries
- Nominated Advisor on AIM and managed multiple Full List and Blue Book transactions.
- sport & recreation: Motorsports
- hospitality & tourism: Booking Technology
- services: Marketing Agencies
- media &telecoms
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.