Ewan Dunbar In 60 Seconds
Highly experienced and driven business advisor with over 20 years of business experience, including Group CFO of Irish multinational. I am passionate about using my experience, expertise and network to help people and their businesses to achieve their growth potential and maximise their enterprise value.
Proven track record of implementing and executing successful strategic plans.
Lead all aspect of financial operations.
Significant experience of business planning, forecasting and business analysis.
Cash flow Improvement
Optimal cash flow management is core to any successful business.
Secured investments for multiple acquisitions and infrastructural investments.
Track Record Highlights
- Managed a number of acquisitions, including TV3, UTV Ireland and Bitbuzz Wifi and recently supported the sale of Touch Press Ireland in July 2021. Awarded Irish Accountant of the Year for M&A work.
- Drove strategic plan at board level for multinational and broadcaster in Ireland, achieving sustained double digit EBITDA growth. Recognised in Top 100 CFOs in Ireland by Business & Finance Magazine.
- Have successfully overseen and run a large number of operational projects to upgrade and enhance systems and processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality of service.
- Worked with multiple start-ups to implement and enact clear strategic and financial plans to achieve their desired objectives in a controlled and sustainable way.
- Lead a team of over 100 people whilst developing expertise in most areas of finance, from procurement to business intelligence, facilities to fraud, treasury to strategic financial planning.
- Secured and managed significant investment within companies (>€100m), ensuring optimal resource management, deployment of assets and excellent cash flow management.
- Practicing executive coach and leadership expert performing talks to companies on team management, leadership and positive cultures.
- technology-media-telecoms Voice telephony, mobile, Wifi, cable TV and cable internet.
- technology-media-telecoms Broadcasting TV, Media and Advertising