Paul Dodd In 60 Seconds
I am an experienced business leader with wide-ranging skills developed over 40 years of professional consulting, building new businesses, and turnaround of existing businesses. I am now using that knowledge and experience to help the CFO Centre and its consultants manage professional risk and to provide a sounding board for CFOs encountering new and challenging issues.
Track Record Highlights
- Set up The CFO Centre's East of England Region in 2008 and built it into a large and successful team working with many clients over 10 years.
- Turned round debt-ridden and loss-making start up software development company to profitability and led the successful AIM listing as the CFO.
- Raised £400k of angel funding for a new venture in legal services consulting.
- Led the regional tax consulting team (40 people) of a Big 4 accounting firm for 10 years, advising clients from small tech start ups to quoted multi-national companies.
- technology-media-telecoms Software development and licensing
- services Accountancy and tax consultancy
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...