Miranda Telfer In 60 Seconds
I am an energetic, hands-on FD/CFO with over 30 years experience largely within the financial services sector focusing on value-add, risk management and governance. I love improving processes, looking for efficiencies and identifying key metrics to help the business to grow and continually improve.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Modelling and implementing realistic budgets/forecasts with relevant KPIs.
Making MI focused, efficient and timely to allow good decision making.
Implemented risk policies from scratch - questioning the what can go wrong.
Developer of KPI's and profit measures - able to ask the hard questions.
Cash flow Improvement
Looking at ways of improving cash flow now and in the future.
Track Record Highlights
- Transformed management information to be relevant and timely allowing the key stakeholders to make the best decisions.
- Introduced risk management, accounting systems and governance from scratch.
- Streamlined and strengthened processes to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Recovered over £600k in R&D tax credits.
- Set up regulatory returns and documents from scratch - ICAAP (ICARA), ILAA, CFP, Recovery Plans, Remuneration policy, COREP and K-Factor returns.
- Successfully identified and implemented a new HR system across the business in two months.
- Helped to create an MTF in Madrid including accounting, payroll and regulatory returns.
- banking-financial-services Asset management / Fin tech / broking
- services Technical services group and facilities
- human-resources-recruitment HR system, incentive schemes, onboarding etc
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.