Mike King In 60 Seconds
I have worked in many business sectors, stages and roles. In every one I have worked to ensure that problems are quickly identified and resolved, goals are defined and understood, and that the various functional areas work collaboratively to achieve them. I combine first-class analysis and communication skills with a strong personal work ethic and a keen sense of humour.
Identifying the few, true KPIs with which to manage each business.
Using excellent business analysis skills.
Providing clear, concise and objective information for decision-making.
Budgeting & Forecasting
With specific emphasis on cash flow scenario modelling.
Successfully managing teams including sales, customer services and complaints.
Track Record Highlights
- Served as FD for a number of very-high growth, early-stage businesses, notably in the tech sector. Equally adept at managing organic and acquisitive growth.
- Planned and executed a revised business strategy for a £25m turnover leisure business, prior to assisting the CEO negotiate a successful trade sale.
- Re-financed and turned around a construction sector business from the brink of failure to strong profitability within a year, then planned the shareholder exit in year two.
- Devised and launched a management services company for a £20m turnover group, significantly reducing costs.
- Played a pivotal role in the successful LSE flotation of an Internet software group.
- FD in the small team that devised and launched the highly-acclaimed Virgin One Account.
- Restored stability and control to a company that had reached the point of complete accounting breakdown.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.