Jane Budge In 60 Seconds
As a finance, operations and change leader in various sectors and disciplines, I am an agile problem-solver, passionate about delivering financial excellence and business improvement, coaching and developing others to achieve their goals.
Developing 3-5 year strategy-driven business plans.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Building financial roadmaps to achieve business plans and goals.
Coaching, mentoring and inspiring others to be the best they can.
Looking at all aspects of an organisation to identify opportunities.
Not just managing downside risk but ensuring that opportunities are not missed.
Track Record Highlights
- Leadership of £25m programme to create new regulated Irish insurance subsidiaries to manage European business post-Brexit.
- Transformation of finance function including new systems, processes and controls.
- Turned around failing finance team to efficient, effective and high-performing function.
- Led cost management review and implementation for not-for-profit organisation, resulting in 7% spend reduction and improved value for money.
- Design and implementation of concise, targeted and insightful MI in multiple organisations enabling informed business decisions.
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Not for Profit: Education
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.