Elizabeth Narey In 60 Seconds
I am a commercial CFO and Non-Executive, qualified accountant, with extensive senior executive experience in all areas of leadership, financial and business management, transformation and implementation of large complex projects through into operations including corporate and project finance. I interpret, develop and consolidate stakeholder visions while driving profitability and sustainability.
Ability to convert the Strategic objectives into a financially robust and achievable plans with clear objectives.
Raised funds, working with consortium banks and equity partners to underpin project and growth requirements.
Ability to think of the bigger picture, identifying risks and opportunities and driving the strategy forward.
Believe in providing timely information for senior managers and owners in order to allow informed decision making.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Spent the last 30 years producing forecasts, budgets and scenario plans for complex projects and businesses.
Track Record Highlights
- Establishment of a new governance department (Airworthiness, Health and safety, Quality and Risk management) and fit for purpose finance department to support the implementation of three Aircrew training programmes for the MOD worth £2bn.
- Successful bid, implementation through to operation of a 25 year contract with MOD for aircraft contract with capex £3bn, negotiating commercial T&Cs on key areas of the contract and raising finance. A shareholder representative for parent company through corporate approval process both with the senior executive and plc board to non-executive position on consortium board.
- Inaugural credit rating for large Defence plc to facilitate issuance of a €550m EuroBond and corporate facilities to refinance £1bn debt acquired on an acquisition.
- Successful sale of subsidiaries post operation phase of Private Finance Initiative projects.
- Revised and implemented Risk Management Frameworks for large Defence and Engineering plc, initiating clear accountability for key risks within the organization, linking the bottom-up risk assessments with the top Principal Risks their impacts and responses through introduction greater articulation of key risks assisted through use of Risk rating sand quantification matrix.
- Government & Defence: MOD, Local Government, Central Government
- Engineering: Shipbuilders, Heavy Equipment
- Services: FM, IT & Cyber, Education, Outsourcing, Charity
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.