Donna Elliott In 60 Seconds
A commercially minded CFO that can bring extensive experience working within FTSE and PLC organisations to your SME. I possess strong leadership and decision making skills with experience in business disposals, strategic planning, forecasting and modernising finance functions. I thrive in the commercial space driving business performance and challenging the status quo.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Lifting the bonnet on your business to get a true understanding of performance.
Systems and Controls
Continuous business improvement approach - I'm always looking for the next efficiency saving or improved value.
Delivering high quality information to support operational and strategic decision making.
My focus is where we should be, not where we are.
Delivering quality support to the business and external stakeholders.
Track Record Highlights
- Lead for a number of M&A transactions running consecutively, from presenting to 3rd party bidders & negotiation through to completion & transition.
- Right-sized and redeveloped the sales and development team through analysis of profitable markets for profit maximisation.
- Extensive experience in identifying business needs and restructuring and mentoring teams to provide the highest quality support.
- Implemented enhanced reporting to aid swift and appropriate decision making.
- Bringing corporate high calibre processes and controls to the SME market after extensive experience within FTSE 250's.
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.