Colin Clark In 60 Seconds
I am hugely experienced CFO with both general management & financial management experience across a variety of sectors including Food & Drink, Tourism, Technology, Manufacturing & Service Sector. Over the last 20 years I have worked on various projects for high growth SME’s including Fund Raising (Equity, Debt & Grant funding), Acquisitions, Trade Sales as well as interim CFO roles.
20 years transactional experience in this area.
Strong relationships with all major & secondary banks.
Worked with many entrepreneurs to achieve successful exits.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Previous CFO have involved this area.
Implemented KPI reporting/variance analysis etc.
Track Record Highlights
- Part of a Management Team that built a £50m revenue business and sold to a PLC.
- Part Time FD/NX FD to an animal healthcare group that grew to £40m turnover and exited to a 'Corporate'.
- 20 years Corporate Finance experience covering fund raising (equity, debt & grants) acquisitions & trade sales.
- 20 years experience as interim/part time CFO operating at Board Level for numerous high growth SME's.
- Sector experience includes: Technology, Food & Drink, Tourism, Service Sector, Manufacturing Sector
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Technology, Media & Telecoms
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
- Retail & Consumer Products
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.