Bali Bandha In 60 Seconds
Bali is an IT literate, hands on, commercially focussed Business Partner with international experience in Multinational Engineering groups. Experienced in improving the control and risk environment, improving profitability and balance sheet, developing new tools to enhance MIS, developing teams, leading strategic projects, M&A, managing new system implementation and present projects to the Board.
Partnered CEO's to improve profit and cash.
Partner GM's to produce credible business plans.
Continuous review and improve MIS.
Successfully build and develop teams.
Compliance and governance improvements.
Track Record Highlights
- Turn round of 6 loss making sites improving profitability from c £3m in 2010 to c £12M in 2011 winning two awards for most improved profitability and most improved balance sheet.
- Improved Control Environment and progressed local finance teams resulting in clean annual external and internal audits, on time reporting and improved FX exposure management for 20 sites.
- Lead acquisition of strategic advanced technology company and integration to approved plan.
- Partnered CEO to manage project investment to restructure global manufacturing footprint within budget and without any adverse press or legal issues, over three years, acquiring strategic competitor.
- Project Manager to research, select and justify expenditure for new ERP system, implement on time, within budget, overcoming user resistance across 5 sites.
- manufacturing-transport-logistics, FTSE 250 Group
- engineering, FTSE 100 Group
- retail-consumer-products, Electronic retail 200 stores
- not-for-profit, Governor and Chair of Finance
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.