Andrew Poxon In 60 Seconds
I am an ACA qualified CFO with extensive senior finance and board experience working across sport, media and the software as a service sectors. Track record of partnering with business owners, CEOs, executives, boards, investors, and the wider colleague base to contribute to enterprise value creation.
Extensive experience of working with senior management to produce long term business plans.
Successful track record of equity and debt fundraising.
Mentored and developed numerous high performing business operations teams.
Implemented appropriate group structures to support growth including overseas entities.
Cash flow Improvement
Proven ability to reduce cash burn through revenue growth and cost control.
Track Record Highlights
- Successfully led end to end equity and debt raise for software as a service SME raising £5.5m.
- Maximised R&D credits for technical innovation raising £1.3m for SME business.
- Collaborated with senior leadership teams in the setting of 5 year business plans underpinned by financial model and appropriate company metrics.
- Established overseas entities including banking arrangements in United States and Australia to support long term growth.
- Led on procurement tenders resulting in cost savings of £0.25m whilst not compromising on service.
- Extensive legal contract negotiation with investors, clients and suppliers.
- Mentored and developed numerous Finance, HR and Legal teams underpinned by a business partnering approach.
- services, SAAS
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...
What do you really want for your business and for you as an entrepreneur? Select the buttons that match your ambitions then...
Book your free Discovery call. Talk to a CFO and discover how to get what you really want from your business - and for you as an individual.