Benson Leung In 60 Seconds
CFO and former Big 4 partner with more than 20 years of experience and a strong track record of delivering success in various capital market and M&A projects. Specialises in TMT, Consumer and Healthcare industries with extensive experience advising entrepreneurs in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and the US.
Helped over 20 entrepreneurs to bring their businesses public
Resourceful and strong track record of successful deals
Turn strategic ideas to executive plan and budget
Bring focus to the key areas that have a significant impact to the business
Inspire and coach finance teams to deliver value to the business
Track Record Highlights
- Capital market - advised more than 20 entrepreneurial businesses who had successfully listed on exchanges in Hong Kong and the US.
- M&A deals - led a number of pre-deal finance diligence review for corporate and financial investors, including, a US$2.5 billion acquisition by an integrated telecommunications operator.
- Business and financial planning - driven transformation of financial and accounting systems with financial and operational management to optimise financial efficiency and enhance compliance safeguards
- Fund raising - advised various early stage fintech, health-tech and edu-tech businesses to develop business plan and strategies for fundraising.
- Risk management - supported management and boards of various public companies to review enterprise risk management systems and navigate around challenging governance issues.
- technology, media, telecoms — Integrated telecom, Fintech, Entertainment
- retail, consumer, products — Fast retail
- healthcare — Healthcare service
- manufacturing, transport, logistics — Industrial manufacturing
To find out how we can help you scale faster, increase cash, profit and valuation and build the business which enables you to fulfil your life's ambition, please book your 30 minute Discovery Call below...