Paul Darc In 60 Seconds...
An entrepreneurial CFO of 32-years who’s career focus has been turnarounds and starting & (aggressively) growing companies in multiple industries.
Darc provides fractional CFO services in Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Victoria, Nanaimo, Duncan.
Raised over $1B debt and equity in 32-year career as CFO.
Track Record Highlights
- From startup to $1.4B annual in 4-years.
- Member of senior management that over 3 years pioneered the formation and growth of an entertainment distribution business from limited partnerships to an international business with 9000 retail locations.
- Over 4 years rejuvenated a private merchant bank through asset sales and settlement of litigation while building a foundation for growth of other businesses including real estate syndication and structured finance.
- Created a motion picture production services business that grew to raise syndicated financing of in excess of $100 million annually.
- Founded Canada’s largest production services business for foreign studios, operating more than 80 productions annually.
- Originated a resource royalty business raising $100 million annually of syndicated financing for acquisition of mining and oil and gas royalties.
- Banking: Financial Services
- Technology: Media, Telecoms
- Entertainment: Film
- Mining: Resources, Energy