Mike Thome In 60 Seconds...
With over 30 years of experience as a CFO, I have extensive operational experience. I have been the Senior Financial Officer in a number of organizations, and have been instrumental in setting the goals and strategic direction of the organization. I spent much of my career focusing on change management, improving business processes, and improving cash flows and the bottom line.
Helped chief executive run the business
Budgeting & Forecasting
Prepared detailed strategic plans and budgets
Improved cash flows and the bottom line
Coached senior financial staff and mentored finance team members
Have led finance teams including payroll and IT
Track Record Highlights
- Arranged new bank financing when existing bank would not provide sufficient coverage.
- Was instrumental in analysis and negotiations of business acquisitions, including integration of financial functions.
- Played a key role on selection of new facilities and build out of space.
- Oversaw selection and migration of new ERP systems.
- Played a key role in construction and commissioning of a state of the art plant, including completion when major contractor went into receivership.
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.