Jeff Bond In 60 Seconds...
I bring more than 20 years of diverse executive financial and operations experience acquired in the public, financial services, health care, environmental services and e-commerce industries. I am a CFA with a strong and hands on business expertise having worked in both entrepreneurial and corporate environments, including 3 start-ups.
Developing financial strategy to expedite growth and increase valuation
Building financial building blocks to increase cash, profit and valuation
Budgeting and Forecasting
Identifying risks, opportunities and tracking performance
Cash flow Improvement
Helping owners sleep better and feel more in control
Increasing profit and equity value and attracting investors
Track Record Highlights
- Jeff is a CFA with a strong and hands on business expertise having worked in both entrepreneurial and corporate environments, including 3 start-ups.
- Jeff has worked with owner/operators, private equity sponsors and publicly-owned organizations.
- Jeff’s background includes as a CFO, CSO and COO in companies such as Comcare Health Services, Quantum Murray, CarePartners and Paramed
- Jeff has several years’ experience in business start-up and financing, restructuring and turnarounds, M&A, corporate governance, financial reporting & controls, budgeting, and ERP implementations
- Jeff’s hands-on, collaborative approach delivers strong results for business owners and their financial partners in both public and private company settings.
- Jeff's track record of success and delivering value spans launch, steady state, turnaround, pre and post-acquisition, and growth phases of organizations.
- Jeff is currently a Part-time CFO to 6 clients in the York Simcoe region, spanning several industries.
- healthcare Homecare
- construction Decommissioning
- engineering B2B content management of engineering IP
- government-defence Strategic Funding
- banking-financial-services Corporate Finance and Leasing