Greg Powell In 60 Seconds...
Greg has several years experience as a senior financial professional in Saint John & New Brunswick across several sectors, including retail, mining, media, technology and pharmaceuticals. His experience includes both large and small scale international operations. Greg is a CPA – CGA, a Certified Fraud Examiner and in 2012 was awarded Fellowship in the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
“Thanks for [The CFO Centre’s] and Greg’s help as it was invaluable to me in my time of need… The expertise that was provided was very helpful from the perspective of keeping the train on the track by ensuring vendors and suppliers got paid and assisting with strategic components to contribute to the development of TransAqua’s business plan.”
Kevin Rice, General Manager, TransAqua
“I…highly recommend the services of Greg Powell from the CFO Centre. Greg provided effective and efficient support in the finance function of our company and was personable in his approach. He provided quality leadership and guidance that was instrumental in the successful functioning of the department.”
Ian Scott, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, SALTWIRE Network
Pump House Brewery
“Greg was a huge asset to Pump House Brewery as we were transitioning and re-structuring our accounting department. Greg’s reliable support and guidance allowed us to hire the right people in the right roles for our company. Greg continues to stay in touch with our business and truly cares about our successful progress.”
Thank you Greg for your time and commitment to Pump House!”
Brad Devarennes, President and Co-Owner
Awards & Recognition
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – Advocate Of The Year 2023
Greg provides fractional CFO services to small businesses and medium sized businesses in Moncton, Saint John regions of New Brunswick Atlantic Canada, as well as remote CFO services.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Systems and Controls
Track Record Highlights
- Raised $250,000 from BDC for a small business 2020 during COVID to acquire an investment property.
- Raised $20M of equity financing in 4-months.
- Saved $250,000 in annual expenses in 6-months by renegotiating contracts, canceling unneeded services, changing suppliers, etc…
- Implemented 2 successful accounting system upgrades and implementations in 4-months for mid-sized companies.
- Collected over $2M USD in taxes owed from the Russian Tax Authorities.
- Mining: Resources, Energy
- Healthcare Pharmaceutical
- Retail Fast Food Services & Restaurant Consumer Products Auto Dealership
- Media (SaltWIRE: Toronto Star, Chronicle Herald)
- Transportation Trucking
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.