Gary Fisher In 60 Seconds...
People focused, affable, analytical executive with broad experience in business consulting, general management, strategy, treasury, foreign exchange, pensions (including windups and mergers), controllership, MIS, legal, human resources and planning/implementation
Strategy and business planning/control
M&A – numerous acquisitions and rationalizations
Management Information-operational and steering committee level
Financial operations and balance sheet management
Track Record Highlights
- Ongoing positive/consultative relationships with shareholders, corporate and divisional management and employees
- Negotiated and implemented “ asset based lending” agreements for Canadian based and Mexican entities
- Managed several bankruptcy, CCAA and Chapter 11 files involving major customers and suppliers
- Numerous acquisitions, divestitures and integrations
- Responsible for major customer and supplier relationships including assessment of opportunities and risks
- Corporate casualty and credit insurance
- Strategy development and direct participation in numerous union negotiations
- broad business Consulting & advisory services
- Public accounting
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.