Charlie Spano In 60 Seconds...
A highly collaborative Chief Financial Officer with over 25-years of financial, executive, and general management leadership experience. With extensive experience in financing, improving cash flows & margins, financial modeling, external partner negotiations, M&A integrations and divestitures, Charlie is a continued focused capital leader in Mentorship, Ethics, and improving employee satisfaction metrics.
Cash Flow Improvement
Forecasting & focus on improving all cash flow metrics
Line By Line Analysis to Improve Basis Points of Profit
Treasury, Cash Management and Financing
Strategic Business Planning and Focus on Profitable Initiative
Track Record Highlights
- Raised over $300M in new financing by leading new securitization programs.
- Improved annual working capital by $10M and improved annual profitability by $1M for large Canadian Logistics company
- Led $3Million (assets) exit of business division divestiture and purchase, and Integration of $30M (assets) of SME company
- Executive lead of Canadian HR University Recruiting program and co-lead of employee recognition committee.
- Renegotiating Real Estate Facilities, saving companies >$6Million
- Transport & Logistics
- Technology: Media, Broadcast, Telecoms
- Not-For-Profit Fundraising. Compliance & Volunteerism
- Computer Hardware & Software Distribution
- Services: Professional Consulting
- Property & Real Estate: Facilities Lease Negotiation and Divestiture
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.