Brad Brookman In 60 Seconds...
Brad has 24-years of business experience as a CFO, CEO and COO in greater Ottawa & Kingston regions across multiple sectors. He has an exceptional track record improving corporate performance, turning around 5 fledgling companies in 10-years.
Helped companies move from stagnation and loss to productivity and profitability with his ability to create rapport with his clients and staff by creating clarity, purpose and direction.
Brad is most proud of receiving a standing ovation from attendees at the Canadian Physiotherapy Association’s AGM because of his work turning around the organization.
Brad is a member of the Ottawa / Gatineau – Eastern Ontario CFO services team.
Turned around multiple companies experiencing losses to profitability within 12 months.
Tie financial performance objectives to operational execution resulting in improved company performance.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Set corporate goals with recalibration and zero-based budgeting with 1, 3 and 5 year forecasts
Source funding through government programs, Business Development Canada and tax planning (e.g. SR&ED).
Cash Flow Improvement
Manage revenue and payables cycles, renegotiate debt and reduce costs to improve cash flow.
Track Record Highlights
- Turned around a $25M company losing $750K a year to profitability of $1.2M in under 18 months.
- Built a service business from 4 employees and $0 to $1.5M in 1 year and projected $6M in year 2 with 18 employees.
- Consolidated financial reporting and implemented NetSuite to improve financial performance of a $20M multinational firm across 5 countries.
- Renegotiated a large insurance program for a financial services firm to reduce premium by 20% and increase coverage depth and breadth resulting in over $80K annual savings.
- Investigated numerous frauds across many sectors for private and public companies and worked with the RCMP commercial crimes division.
- Obtained $600K government funding for a NPO with average revenue of $80K.
- Manufacturing : Electronics
- Technology : Cybersecurity, Engineering, IP
- Public Accounting Audit, Fraud/Forensic Investigation, Taxation
- Not-for-Profit: Professional Associations, Health Care, General
- Government Federal, Provincial, Municipal
- Investment Financial management services
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.