Adnan Haroon In 60 Seconds...
Over 25 years of diversified financial industry (mainly from HSBC/Standard Chartered Bank) C-suite professional with strengths in finance, governance, business & investment, internal audit, credit operations, projects, integration, strategic planning, change management, merger and acquisition. With strong business acumen, business planning and leadership resolved complex issues of Corporate/SME.
Involved in acquisition, organic growth and turned loss making into profit.
Strong stakeholder relationship and worked as one team
Involved in longer term planning process
Involved in the selling of operations that are non-value added to business.
Interacted with banks and represent on committees.
Track Record Highlights
- Led merger and acquisition of the bank as well as sell down of operations.
- Led Transformation Project to ensure compliance with regulations and anti-money laundering law.
- Served as Country Manager of a bank turning a money losing business into one generating a profit. Established strong connectivity with customers, staff, suppliers and regulator.
- Held CFO/COO role and managed Finance, Operations, Human Resource, Corporate Real Estate, Risk Management.
- Setup Quality Assurance Unit to monitor Corporate, Retail, Operations & IT Audit units.
- Managed own consultancy and involved with Corporate/SME to support their strategy, also done strategic review of the British & American School as well as Hospital.
- banking-financial-services Finance, Audit, Risk Management, Credit Operations, HR, Compliance & Governance
- healthcare Strategic Review to highlight gaps, controls to enhance profit.
- not-for-profit Board Member, Finance & Campus Committee at School.
- hospitality-tourism Run own business for the travel and tourism
Looking For Specific Industry Experience?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.