Adnan Haroon In 60 Seconds...
Over 25 years of diversified financial industry experience (mainly with HSBC/Standard Chartered Bank). C-suite professional with strengths in finance, governance, business & investment, internal audit, credit operations, projects, integration, strategic planning, change management, mergers and acquisitions. Strong business acumen, business planning and leadership resolving complex issues of Corporate/SME.
Involved In Acquisition, Organic Growth and Turned Loss Making Into Profit
Strong Stakeholder Relationship and Worked As One Team
Involved in Longer Term Planning Process
Involved in the Selling Of Operations that are Non-Value Added To Business
Interacted with Banks and Represent on Committees
Track Record Highlights
- Led merger and acquisition of bank, as well as sell down of operations.
- Led Transformation Project to ensure compliance with regulations and anti-money laundering law.
- Served as Country Manager of a bank, turning a money losing business into one generating profit. Established strong connectiions with customers, staff, suppliers and regulator.
- Held CFO/COO role managing Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Corporate Real Estate, and Risk Management.
- Setup Quality Assurance Unit to monitor Corporate, Retail, Operations & IT Audit units.
- Managed own consultancy involved with Corporate/SME to support their strategy, also did strategic review of the British & American School, as well as hospital.
- banking-financial-services Finance, Audit, Risk Management, Credit Operations, HR, Compliance & Governance
- healthcare Strategic Review to highlight gaps, controls to enhance profit.
- Not-For-Profit Board Member, Finance & Campus Committee at School.
- hospitality-tourism Run own business for the travel and tourism
Looking For Something Specific?
Tell us what you're looking for & in as little as 48-hours of contacting us, we'll arrange a meeting with a Fractional CFO from our team of 100+ who has the experience you need to help you achieve the numbers that really matter to you.
Let us save you (valuable) time searching. Contact us.