Kevin Goadsby In 60 Seconds
An accountant and chartered company secretary with 35 years of experience, having trained in chartered accountants in the UK. Experience with a range of companies from start-ups to large multinational listed companies. Passionate about improving systems and procedures, producing key analysis to enable business owners to achieve their short-term and strategic goals.
Systems and Controls
Improve systems and procedures to better analyse the business
Been involved in several acquisitions
Produced a Business plan securing a $9m overdraft facility
Produce complex financial models which include budgets and forecasts
Repeatedly increase company profit developing high performance teams
Track Record Highlights
- Transferred company to a cloud based, reducing costs significantly.
- Very good at developing high performance teams and continual improvement
- Saved $4m costs per year by consolidating production sites in a listed entity.
- Experienced in running subsidiaries in US, China and Phillipines
- Excel at identifying areas of businesses that can be improved