Dr Andre van Zyl In 60 Seconds
Dr Andre van Zyl is an esteemed and accomplished leader in the governance and business sector, with extensive expertise in developing high-performing teams aligned with organisational strategy. He brings a wealth of experience as a CFO and business owner across various industries, including corporate governance consultancy, private education, security, environmental science, and automotive sectors. In addition to working with The CFO Centre to build the QLD region and match high level CFO’s to our SME clients, Andre shares his knowledge and insights by delivering comprehensive courses on strategy and risk for Australian Company Directors.
High level leadership coaching; Board Evaluations
Produced Risk Management frameworks
Presenter of strategic thinking courses (all industries)
Policies & Procedures
Developed Governance Handbooks; Organisational Handbooks
HR Director; Recruiter, Performance/Appraisals
Track Record Highlights
- Developed quality corporate governance processes which drive growth.
- Increased organisational capability and excellence in large entities, including small to medium business enterprises.
- Formulated strategy, effective implementation and review, along with strategic financial planning and forecasting.
- Developed and implemented leadership, coaching and mentoring programs.
- Managed legal and contract development along with mergers and acquisitions.
- Ensured compliance with Commonwealth and State Government funding initiatives; Procurement management and Project and Change management.
- Development of workforce plans and organisational capability frameworks; business plans linked to sound financial modelling, and risk management frameworks.
- hospitality-tourism Environmental Science focus;
- retail-consumer-products Automotive retail; Educational resources retail
- services Private Education, Governance, Leadership, Coaching, Strategic planning.
- human-resources-recruitment Security and Education recruitment 300+
- government-defence Leadership, Service.
- not-for-profit Schools (NFP); Associations;