Sara is Group CEO of The CFO Centre Group, joining as a CFO in 2005. She is passionate about delivering value to our entrepreneurial clients and building the Future of Work for CFO portfolio professionals. She has helped over 1,000 professionals develop successful team-based portfolio careers globally, changing their lives and the lives of their clients forever.
Track Record Highlights
- Developed CFO Centre's global growth from 2005
- Experienced CFO for entrepreneurial businesses focussing on retail, FMCG, media, and professional services.
- Joint author with Colin Mills of Executive Freedom - How to escape the C-Suite, create income security, and take back control by building a part-time portfolio career
- Change agent - Specialised Masters in Consulting and Coaching for Change (a joint programme run by HEC & Said Business School, Oxford University)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with Deloitte specialising in Corporate Finance
- MBA London Business School
- Oxford graduate Chemistry
Services Professional Services
Retail consumer products
Technology, Media and Telecoms
Banking and Financial Services